Thursday, January 19, 2006

Heavy

Today is a heavy day. I've got a lot on my mind. Two people that I care about have been affected by death, or just as near death as you can get, experiences; a couple of my close friends/co-workers were just told they will be laid off in 6 months; I'm slightly worried about my own job; and I have an extended family situation that worries me. So, although my life, in and of itself, is going fine (other than being lonely as hell, but that's a whole 'nother story)...people around me are hurting. And, I hurt for them. Me sad.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

I know this sounds more optimistic than I normally am, but as far as the layoff situation goes, it might just be a postive change.

I said "might be"...

You're a good friend, Tracy. Try not to worry too much, but it shows that you do care.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home