Friday, August 11, 2006

It's a New Day!

Today, just like every other day, I got up and got ready for work. I drove one full hour from my front door to work, just like every other week-day. And, here I am. I'm alive. And, I'm free. I'm grateful.

But today is not a normal day. In my head, today is a special day. It's a fresh beginning, of sorts. Today is the beginning of a new me. I'm not waiting until next Thursday...it's starting today. And, undoubtedly, I will get sidetracked. And, I will get discouraged, as I always do. However, as of THIS DAY, there will be no giving up. I am committing to myself (in public) that from this day forward, my life will change...for the better. Not for worse.

See...because today...TODAY is a new day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

My "happy" and "proud" are fighting for the top spot.

Not giving up means winning...

Tracy... FTW!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Christi Lee said...

Yay! I know you can do it! =)

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastico! Tres Bien! In every language it is good... and good for you! :)

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home