Monday, January 23, 2006

Bitter=sweet? NOT!

Being single for awhile now, I've tried several different dating websites to meet people. I'm a single mother (of a beautiful, smart 5-year old), and it's hard to meet people these days. I don't do a lot of activities, other than with the afore-mentioned daughter, and with people from church. Unfortunately, there are no single men attending my church that are within my age range.

But back to the dating websites. I just had to comment on the men-for-women postings on Craigslist.com. Some are HI-larious. Some are just funny. Some are plain ol' mean. I've seen all sorts, believe me. However, it's even better when the rant-y females (and males, sometimes) respond to these posts, as if that's going to do any good. There are some bitter, bitter people here. But then, that's usually the funniest part.

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

Any examples?

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home