Friday, April 14, 2006

POO ROCKS!

I've been meaning to work out for awhile now. I was really good about walking LAST SUMMER. But since then...not so much. Anyhow, I recently purchased a new treadmill. Woo-hoo!

Now, I can walk whenever I feel like it. Or, whenever I'm home. Which, are pretty much on an equal playing field, at this point. But I am determined to feel better, and to get fit. I will get there...eventually.

Yesterday, I walked on the treadmill for the very first time. For 15 minutes. Yes, that's all. But it's a start, right? Brian asked me if I felt "pride of ownership." And, my response to him at the time, which I still believe, was, "I THINK I DO!"

Yes, indeed, PoO does ROCK!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

Cant... comment... laughing... too... hard... can't... breathe...

*gasp*... damnit...

PoO is funny!

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the treadmill! Now you can walk rain or shine... usually my biggest excuse... went walking today... look like a drowned rat... so you can spare yourself that fashionable look. :)

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home