Monday, June 19, 2006

In the Milieu of a Monday

It's been awhile since I've posted. Life is good. I have been extremely busy, while being able to experience some "down time" simultaneously. Overall, I had an excellent weekend.

Falling for someone, although scary, feels damned good.

I've been working hard for my business, and it's beginning to really pay off. I hope I can keep up the momentum.

At the same time that I'm feeling good, a dear friend is hurting. I feel frozen...knowing that I'd love to help, but also knowing that there isn't much I can do.

As far as this week goes, I'll be extremely busy preparing for my trip to Salt Lake City. I'm excited and nervous. It's been so long since I've been any great distance. I've got fear by the back of the neck, though. Onward and UPward!

It's so nice to have supportive, loving people around me. I can't seem to ever thank you all enough. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home