Friday, June 02, 2006

Cows Need Love Too

I had an interesting experience the other day. It wasn't a first, per se....but a first at this particular place. I had mixed emotions going in; however, quickly overcame any adverse emotions once inside. The place, you ask?? It was...the one and only Acropolis Steakhouse. Also known as a female strip club. Yes, you read it correctly. I went to a female strip club last week. And, it was actually fun!

Brian and I were hungry, and a steak sounded as good as anything else. Plus, I had heard they were the CHEAPEST spot in town to get a great steak dinner. And, indeed, it was a cheap steak dinner. They even have a salad bar! Does it sound like I was shocked to see a salad bar in this type of establishment. Well, yes, I was shocked. But that's okay. The steak was yummy and the salad...just as good.

Even though this was not my first time in a female strip club, it was, however, my first time sitting at "the rack." I was a Rack-Virgin, if you will. I'm sure glad Brian knew what he was doing, as I had no one dollar bills for tips. He tipped for me (what a guy). I got a full fledged show (if you know what I mean) right there at the rack. I was a bit shy at first....but hey, who wouldn't be? However, I have a total and complete appreciation for beauty, in any form.

It was a quiet afternoon, with only three girls working. Walking around mostly naked, they would swap stages after three songs. After seeing all three girls dance in the main stage area, there was only one girl that seemed "real" to me. The other two were obviously fake on so many levels. Brian asked her what they "call her." Jezebel was her response.

Jezebel popped my rack cherry by bringing her naked crotch within inches of my face. Like I said before, I was a bit shy at first, as I had never been that close to another adult female's crotch, other than my mother's when I came out head first. As I backed off my upper torso, Jezebel said, in a playful manner, "Oh, don't get shy on me now. How do my tonsels look?" Apparently, Jezebel isn't just beautiful and graceful, with great taste in music, she is also a comedian!

I left the Acropolis that evening yearning to return again in the near future. And, ready to invite some friends! Wanna go???

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

Being an old hand at strip clubs, I know that they don't normally dance under their real name, so asking what they're called is a playful way to open a conversation. And I've gotten interesting answers in the past... not necessarily their names, but literally what they've been called!

On the night we were there, when she said she was called Jezebel, my response was "I'll bet they do!" Which got a laugh out of her.

It was fun and you didn't even ding them for taking so long to bring you your steak... Service is not a priority, I've noticed, at the Acrop. At least not from the wait staff...

1:46 PM  
Blogger Christi Lee said...

You guys are fucking funny (can I cuss in here...?)

Three cheers for poontang!

Three cheers for steak!

Three cheers for the fruit fly!

Moo! =)

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reservations to Greece for the full group tour please.... LOL! You are fantastic!

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home