Thursday, May 04, 2006

Sweetness Overload

I'm officially marking this day on my virtual calendar: May 3, 2006.

I was introduced to sweetness overload, which literally brought tears of joy to my eyes. My daughter said this to me, with the most sincere feeling in her voice:

"I thank God that He gave me a mommy like you."

It just doesn't get much better than that, friends. Seriously.

May has started out to be a tremendous month, and it'll hopefully only get better with my Birthday coming up. One can hope. :-)

Woo-hoo!

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

Awwwww...

10:21 AM  
Blogger Ken said...

That's pretty cool. I feel kinda guilty about it but I have been cashing in on the going back to work thing for a couple weeks now. After 8 - 10 hours of daddy withdrawls Aley is so happy to have Dad home I get the run up and tackle hugs, lots of cuddle up on the couch time, "let's go play dad" and "dad, watch this" all the time.

Funny thing is when I read sweetness overload the first thing that comes to mind is the 4th time going BACK upstairs to Aley's room because she want's another hug and kiss. I know, I know... It's NOT complaining!

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just in time for a Mommy ego stroking.... how very sweet indeed!

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home