Monday, May 08, 2006

When Hard Work and Hard Play Pay Off

I had an awesome weekend. Jam-packed, but truly awesome. First was a wonderful event for my business, which was so much fun! There were sales, prizes, yummy food, FUN, and creativity. We all had a blast! Then, I got to watch a movie and take a nap (two of my favorite pasttimes...yesssssssss!). And, to top a great day off, I was lucky enough to spend some quality time with a special someone that's inching his way into my heart.

On Sunday, I had a great time at church. I sang on the Worship Team (actually two different ones), which is always a blessing for me. Also, it was Baby Day, so we were celebrating the babies in the church. There was a special presentation with a slide show, and a song/dance featuring toddlers and other kids. Very heartwarming, indeed.

After church, I was blessed by spending time with my friend Angel (thank you Shali, for letting me steal him for the day). He wanted to do a photo shoot of me, and also encourage me to begin creating via my camera. I'm hoping hanging around him will help. He's come a long way in such a short time...he takes great pictures! I can't wait to learn more! You can see some of his work, as well as mine here.

All-in-all, an excellent weekend! And, it's continuing to be an awesome month of May.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, who is the special someone I don't know about????

Your mom !


Just kidding. Love you.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Christi Lee said...

I love this Picture!!!!(sweettrac)
SOOOOOO Beautiful!

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm curious as well...

You like like an angel in your picture (sweettrac), very lovely and at peace. Definitely make multiple copies of this one. :)

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home