Tuesday, August 15, 2006

This Too Shall Pass...

Okay, so this is all one big process. I'm at the beginning stages, okay? I'm just figuring it out. I will stumble my way through this, one way or another.

One of the things I've discovered recently (with a little help from my friend[s]), is that I need to forgive myself for past mistakes and/or poor decisions. It seems I don't have any trouble forgiving others, even in an instant; however, I struggle with sympathizing and empathizing with myself to actually enable me to forgive ME.

You may see some very sad and strange things appear here, but don't worry. Just know that as long as you're seeing it, I'm continuing on my journey. If/when I stop...that's when you might worry, and think of me/pray for me. Thanks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

Don't stop!

...or is it too early for me to say that?

3:45 PM  
Blogger Christi Lee said...

that is great girl! you do need to forgive YOU. You are a great person. We had a great chat that day. You made me feel better too.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home