Sunday, February 18, 2007

In Demand

Apparently, my blogging is in demand...by one, if not many. ;-)

Thanks for the suggestions of topics, Reader 492!

I think, at this point, I'll pick #6 - one of the least provocative topics. We'll see if I can actually manage to deal with some of the others at a later time.

Where is one place you've always wanted to go, but haven't been able to yet? Outside the US? Within the US? Within your state?

Outside of the US, I've always wanted to go to Jamaica, but I haven't been able to get there yet. I can't remember how long I've wanted to go to Jamaica, but it was definitely before Stella wanted to go. I have no clue what put the desire in my heart; however, after hearing some fairly negative stories, I'm still curious and would love to visit one day.

As far inside the US, I'd like to visit Hawaii and New Orleans. I have wanted to visit Hawaii for as long as I can remember. Not sure if it has anything to do with Fantasy Island or not, but it's highly possible.

The main reason I want to visit New Orleans is because my favorite football team is the New Orleans Saints, and has been since my early twenties. I had a boyfriend that was from Louisiana, and I picked it up from him. I lost him, but kept the favorite team. I've always rooted for the underdog, and the Saints have been underdogs, for the most part since I've been loosely following them.

I have just listed the three places I've always wanted to visit in my lifetime. And, for now, these are the ONLY three places I have any desire to see. Ever. I'm not that fond of traveling, to be honest.

You can also see this list on my 43 Places page, as well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

This is totally going to sound like I'm bragging, but I've been to all the places you want to go.

But I'd love to go back to all of those places, too. And it would be better with a friend.

Oh, except I have no interest whatsoever in the Saints or professional football. Although the Superdome is pretty freakin' huge.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Kevin Wecker said...

"That's so totally rad!" i say with a very eighties vibe.

What a refreshing blog - You are one of the few people I know who is not fond of traveling. And I like how each place has a similar easy feel to it.

Good bloggin', Ms. H!

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home