Friday, February 02, 2007

Hum Drum

Stuck? Could I be stuck? I haven't thought of anything to write about today. Honestly, there's plenty I could probably write about, but who really wants to hear all of that babble, anyway?

Do you want to know what I had for breakfast? How about lunch? I could tell you, but you'd just try to compete. That would be no fun. Or, maybe it would.

How about my favorite band? I've talked about music a lot lately, haven't I? But, honestly, I don't know that I have a favorite band...or that I could even pick a favorite singer, for that matter.

I could talk about my past relationships, or past behaviors I've learned, and am trying to get as far away from as I can. But, how could one really summarize those in one post?

Or, I could talk about the Blazers...but I don't really know much about them, or even enough to talk about how they're doing this season.

I could talk about past jobs, or past friends. But, that seems so...yesterday.

I dunno. Maybe I'm just bored of writing. Could it be?

I haven't had a lot of time to come up with something to write about today.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But what if your past relationship was with Mark Ruffalo??

Tell us how that started, continued, and ended!


Reader 492

3:59 PM  
Blogger erraberra said...

What are you tryin' to do...blow my freakin' mind??? :-)

8:30 PM  
Blogger Brian Moon said...

Well, somebody has to! :-)

I think you blog about nothing, very well! Just listing all the things you could talk about makes for an interesting post...

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home