Friday, March 16, 2007

Another Quote for the Day and More

"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark."– Michelangelo Buonarroti

I may very well have posted this quote before. It's a good one. And, so very true. I can speak for myself only, I guess. It's so very true for me.

There have been a few goals lately that I've set and have not followed through. Failure. But, it's okay. I will make more, and I will reach them. I will.

Right now, I'm taking one day at a time. Because that's just the way it has to be.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

I know I've said this before but in a lot of things, "failure" is just a temporary condition. It only means you've stopped trying, or stopped caring, or you still care but want to rest awhile, or still care but want to beat yourself up a bit. :)

It's OK to stop for a while. Might even be necessary sometimes.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home