Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Beginning of Change

I'm not really sure if it's good or bad, but I didn't really talk to my daughter much about the election this year. She's 8, right? I thought...she's way too young. I'm JUST NOW getting into politics...just a tiny bit compared to others. However, I am ecstatic that the schools are setting such a large example in getting the kids involved these days!

When my darling daughter came home announcing that she was voting for Obama, and gave me VALID REASONS why she wanted Mr. Obama as our new President of the United States...I was thrilled!

Here's a partial essay written by her, just yesterday...

"I hope obama wins becus he is a very good man and he wants the cuntry to be halty and he does not want guns becus he dos not want any merders around and i hope pepol anderstan its not so we cant figth in wars its..."

She's dictating to me now what she wanted to end with...

"...because he doesn't want people getting hurt. And, when he shakes people's hands, it's like he's saying, 'I love you.' And, when he shakes people's hands, he's saying, 'Please vote for me!'..."

I'm very proud of America, and of our new President. And, of my beautiful daughter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home