Sunday, July 06, 2008

Road Trippin'

I had a great holiday/long weekend! ROAD TRIP!

Went to see a friend in Chiloquin, Oregon over the holiday. Had a great time! And, the drive was beautiful. I love that drive in the summertime. Fun, family, holidays, and small towns....that's my idea of a nice time!

On the way home, I took a side trip to Medford, and then north to Canyonville to visit my brother. We had an awesome visit, and I realized how much I wish we'd spent time together when he only lived 15 minutes away, instead of three hours.

Took time to relax on Sunday, after the long drive. I think I might be ready to get back to work tomorrow. Shhhh...don't tell anyone! :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Wecker said...

LOVE road trips!

Glad you had a good time.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home