Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Spring/Summer Summary

I haven't posted here in SIX MONTHS. Wow. I kinda miss it. I kinda miss me.

The past six months have been interesting, to say the least.

I met a guy....thought he was great for nearly three months, he turned out not to be so great, and that was the end of that.

Then, a terrible thing happened to my daughter's father when he had a massive stroke on June 10th, and never came out of the coma. He died on July 1st of cardiac arrest. If I'm going to be completely honest with myself, and others, it has brought on many layers of sadness and relief, at the very same time.

I haven't been watching my weight do anything but climb in numbers for months...over a year, even. It's very discouraging and scary. And, I haven't been exercising for multiple reasons, as well.

All-in-all, I'd say that I'm really not doing very well. But, considering all of this, I don't feel that bad. Huh. It seems like I'm missing something...

What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home