Monday, February 06, 2006

Celebrity Status

I have a home-based business, selling for this company. I had a home gathering on Friday night, and had some great sales. At the party, the hostess' daughter, approximately age 4, announced to the other children present, "Tracy Hill is here! Tracy Hill is here!" It was as if I were a celebrity or something.

Then later, she announced to me directly, "You are my most favorite scrapbooker!" Although it was so cute and made me feel special, I wanted to point at her own mommy and say, "You should check out some of HER work!" She wouldn't have gotten it, though.

Later, she was too embarrassed to ask me directly, but had her mom ask me FOR MY AUTOGRAPH! How cute is that???

I gave her a signed business card.

Looking back...what a great night!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

That's really cool and very cute!

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I have your autograph too? That was really cute. Kids say the greatest things.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home