Thursday, February 02, 2006

Why Me?

I got a call from a potential suitor today. Somewhere in the discussion, I asked him whether he had a house, an apartment or what??? You should have heard him go overboard explaining why he lives with HIS MOTHER. Not to mention the part about how his baby's mama lives in a SHELTER right now. No...I did NOT ask if it was a women's shelter for abused women. Yes, you're right...I probably should have. But I didn't.

Oh, wait...I'm not EVEN done.

He asked if I liked floral things because of the background of my picture that was in my original post. I told him that although I do like floral things, I'm not a real girly-girly girl. He sounded disappointed, and asked, "Do you wear a dress sometimes?" I told him rarely, but sometimes and he literally said, "Oh, phew."

Say it with me......ewwwwwwwwww........

Why was I complaining about being single again???

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Run... Run away while you can. There are truly classy people everywhere.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home