Thursday, March 02, 2006

Baby-Girl Blessings

It's been a couple of days since I've updated. Things are still okay, although, today I'm not feeling very well. I've got the day off tomorrow, thank goodness. But I'm wiped tonight. I've been working hard the past couple of days.

I can't think of anything to post about. I don't think I've laughed outloud in a couple days...well, I probably have, but it's been nothing memorable. And, to be honest, I'm feeling a little lonely today. Sort of anti-social, too. Wait, is that possible...to feel both at the same time?

However, tomorrow is a special day. My daughter's 6th Birthday. And, I hope I feel better, and that I can pick up my mood. I want to make the day special...just for her. I'm so thankful for her, and everything she represents in my life. I'm the very proud mother of a beautiful little baby-girl (well, not so little anymore). I love her with all my heart. This picture was taken when she was three weeks old. Talk about precious.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is a beautiful girl with an even more beautiful mother. Tomorrow is a very special day for both of you.

8:28 PM  
Blogger erraberra said...

Oh, thank you, Gina...you're a great friend. Love you, Tracy

9:36 PM  
Blogger Brian Moon said...

Yay for days off! :) Hope you both have a great day. From where I sit (at work, staring out the window) it looks to be one of those great early spring days - sunshine and blue sky but just a little chilly to remind you that it's still technically winter...

Happy birthday C!

7:37 AM  
Blogger Christi Lee said...

Happy 6th!(for both of you. LOL) You can be both at the same time, lonely and anti-social. Life... Your Bebe is so darling!

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed her 6th birthday!! Oh well, happy belated 6th birthday sweet cheeks. She is gorgeous, just like her momma.
-Rachael

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home