Friday, February 10, 2006

Maybe Someday

A friend of mine invited me to participate in 8 minute dating with her this weekend. I turned her down. I'm not ready. Don't ask me why...I'm just not. OK? I told her that even the thought of it made me FROZEN with fear. Right now. But that will change. I've promised myself that it will change.

When she told me the cost, which for me seems high for a non-guaranteed PARTNER, I asked her, "Let me get this straight...you PAY them to feel FROZEN WITH FEAR ALL NIGHT LONG...or wait, I mean to have fun? Do they guarantee these men are single? Do they run background checks? What do you GET for that money???" But apparently, after reading up on it, there actually are benefits, even if you don't find a partner that night. Check it out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The payment must have covered the fabulous appetizers--- caesar salad and Macaroni and Cheese. Boy was that worth it... LOL! Not too bad of an event actually... an interesting approach on making the best of your time in a short time.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home