Thursday, February 23, 2006

Tales from the Crypt

How many people out there love it when you're sick? Yeah, me either. I hate to be sick. But I am. Very. I hate my sinuses. Doesn't it just feel lovely when your head hurts so bad that you just cannot possibly hold it upright? And, your throat feels like there's an SOS pad stuck there and WON'T move. Oh, and don't forget the part where you can feel that all in your ear, too. Niiice. Not. Oh, and I just love it when your friends and advice nurses tell you that the best thing you can do is breath steam...which, in case you didn't know, takes ENERGY to actually get the steam rolling. And, you would so much rather die than exert anything close to energy. Yeah. I'm thinking not so much with the steam.

But besides being sick, things are still good. And, that's the best part.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

Yeah, boiling water is such a pain.

...just tellin' ya it would help.

Sorry you're sick. Work is falling apart without you. Probably. I don't know, I don't really pay attention anymore.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home