Thursday, March 09, 2006

Repeat Offender

I'm sick again. I hate being sick. At least this time, it's been going on long enough that I actually got some meds without too much hassle. For those of you that have had a sinus infection, you understand the ickiness I'm feeling. For those of you that haven't...be glad. It's not something you want to experience.

The worst part about this is not only do I feel awful physically, but I'm missing this. And, that bums me out. Not only was I looking forward to going for the fun of it, but it was a Birthday celebration for a good friend of mine. And, that makes me feel even worse. To top all of this off, my house is trashed more than it's EVER been. And, I have no energy or feel goods to fix it. My feel goods are busted. :-(

Positive thoughts and prayers my way, please. Thankyouverymuch!

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

Do your feel goods have a warranty? Maybe you can get the busted ones swapped for good ones.

Try the Apple Store Genius Bar - they can fix anything!

And take all of your meds!

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure your friend understands. When you are better your feel goods will come back twofold.

1:13 AM  
Blogger Christi Lee said...

Awww! Sorry you feel like ----! I do too. My BFF trashed my house with my help.

http://spankyourcat.blogspot.com/2006/03/misbehaving.html

I need to shovel snow and clean. I don't want to. Hope you feel better.

Snow, Lots of Snow.

Oh, and yes Brian, shopping as you know, makes us girls feel better, even when we have no money.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home