Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Stalker Update

Haven't heard from the Seattle Stalker in awhile. Heeee's baaaack. And, I promised you guys I'd keep you updated. So, here you go.

I was in the great habit of NOT answering unidentified calls on my home and/or cell phone. However, I've been making exceptions, recently, for a new friend. So, since this new friend was one of the last people I talked to before leaving town, I thought maybe, just maybe, that when an unidentified call came through on my cell phone on Saturday mid-morning, it might be him...the new friend. No such luck.

Have you heard the term, got caught slippin'? Yeah, well, this is exactly what it means. I was letting the rules slide just a little...and I got caught. Dang it. The conversation wasn't all that bad, actually. He was being friendly and nice. I'm okay. It's all good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

Does he read your blob?

Oh, man. I hope so.

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you can't hide out forever... What a drag to have to screen calls just to avoid him... but then again you don't like to talk on the phone anyway. :)

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home