Thursday, June 22, 2006

Better Days, Better Lays...Always...

Man, yesterday was a bad day. I'm so thankful it's over. :-)

I attended a workshop on Laughter today. It was nice. We actually learned how laughter can help you mentally, physically, and spiritually. This lady had us doing several different weird-o exercises, but it was fun. And, we laughed. Apparently, the goal is to laugh at least FIFTEEN times per day. Do you laugh that much?

So, in other news, I have two full days left before I leave. I'm getting more nervous by the minute. Just sayin'.

Anyone have any "sound" advice for me??? Other than, Mr. Wonderful's: What could possibly go wrong? No, I mean it...really...think of how many things could go wrong!

No thankyouverymuch. I don't wanna.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home