Saturday, August 19, 2006

Confirmation

This afternoon, my friend sent me a picture via text message, which has made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

He may post about it, he may not. I felt it was signficant enough for me to mention. Especially today. Because, see....I was feeling a bit down today. All day. And, although I didn't appreciate it at the time...it's resonating within my head this evening. Over and over again. And, I'm grateful. To him. As well as to the person who made this feeling possible today.

My friend was walking along the familiar streets of his neighborhood (which he loves, by the way), and saw scribbled along the sidewalk, a message that simply confirmed:

"It's going to be okay."

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

Picture can be found here.

:-)

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home