Tuesday, August 29, 2006

One foot in front of the other....

I can use all of the support I can get; however, this is more for record keeping purposes than it is for you all to comment....oh, who am I kidding??? :-)

I walked again last night, as well as kicked the soccer ball around with my baby girl. There was even some slight jogging involved (shhhhh!).

And, I walked again today at lunchtime. The weather today...not so nice. In fact, it was drizzling. Much like rain, only not so much with the heavy. For some reason, the exact walk today seemed MUCH harder than yesterday - even though yesterday was actually hot. Which doesn't make much sense to me, but whatever. My back hurt really bad today, too. Not sure what that was all about either. But, I did do a little stretching afterwards. Hope that helps.

I also started counting calories today. At this point, I don't really have a set goal for calories per day yet, but becoming aware of what I'm eating is a big deal for me (or, it has been in the past). So, again...another baby step.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home