Thursday, August 24, 2006

How am I?

I'm feeling pretty good today.

I had two and half days off for bereavement leave. I made sure to let my dad know that I'd be around if he needed me. I spent all day Tuesday and Wednesday with Cierra. It was nice.

Cierra has brought up grandpa a couple of times, but she seems okay with it, too.

I have been having nightmares, but luckily, the visuals don't stick with me long. They don't seem to bother me long after I'm awake.

And, I've been walking for exercise again. So, that's good. If nothing else, this has helped me break the resistance barrier. Woo-hoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

Take it easy and don't be too hard on yourself. Cary would tell you that healing always takes longer than we think it should or will.

Resistance barriers were made to be broken!

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home