Monday, December 11, 2006

Odds & Pieces

I'm in a really 'deep' mood today. There's so much that I'm learning every day, that even when I find that I'm bored, it's still intriguing just to wait and see what comes out of my experiences. Even the small ones.

This weekend, I spent a great deal of time with Becki, a good friend of the family. She helped me decorate my place for Christmas, including paying for half of my Christmas tree. My apartment looks beautiful...as if Christmas threw up inside. And, it's just gorgeous...even for throw-up. I love to sit in the dark with the Christmas lights blinking and listen to Christmas music, especially, or nothing at all. I love to revel in the season, as it is my favorite time of year.

My daughter was in a Christmas program at church yesterday, and she did a fantastic job (if I do say so, myself). She danced and sang her little heart out, and thank God (and her parents), the girl has rhythm!

This week will be busy, as usual.

I'll see if I can come up with something entertaining to talk about.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

Christmas decorating by regurgitation?

Intriguing!

Also, funny!

12:09 PM  
Blogger Kevin Wecker said...

Does it snow, too, inside your abode??

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has Martha Stewart caught on to this new trend? It is a good thing...LOL

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home