Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Good Times, Good Times...

I'm kinda late posting this, but we had a great time at the beach last week/weekend. It was a lovely four-day-weekend with family & friends. Our annual girls weekend to celebrate November Birthdays (with one man - my dad). We rent a big house in Rockaway, Oregon. Lots of laughs, fun, stamping, and mostly FOOD. Oh, and did I mention food?? Yeah, there was lotsa eating going on. I managed to squeak by with only a small weight gain, though...and am in the process of getting that back off, and staying on track (right before Thanksgiving...heh). I know I can do it!

Anyway, the weather was terrific and the beach was gorgeous, as always. I've attached a picture of Twin Rocks...and my lovely daughter, of course. :-)

TTFN



2 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

Nice pictures!

...which is which, now?

:-)

2:48 PM  
Blogger Kevin Wecker said...

Small kids and the beach! How gorgeously lovely!

Awesome! I'm glad you had fun!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home