Monday, November 27, 2006

When's the Last Time YOU were Barenaked?

I went to the rockin'-est concert on Saturday night! Thanks Gina!!

With their charm and wit, the Barenaked Ladies entertained the people of Portland to the max. I couldn't have asked for a better show. I'm not sure there was a best part, but if I had to choose, it would probably be the impromptu songs they did between hits, many including facts/places from the Pacific Northwest.

If you've never seen them in concert, please do. Someday. Oh, and go to their website and download their latest CD - Barenaked Ladies Are Me - it's great, as usual.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

Free music FTW!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Brian Moon said...

Oh, oops. My bad. It's not free.

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The concert was great! I don't care what the Oregonian says-- how dare they trash the boys. I left there feelin' great as always!

10:09 AM  
Blogger Kevin Wecker said...

Hip! BNL...

HA! Typed like that, I begin to think of SNL - and with their improvised medlies between songs, I wonder if it is more than a coincidence!

Good concert, eh? I knew it!

Hip!

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home