Monday, December 11, 2006

What would YOU do?

So, iTunes serves up One Wish, by Ray J. You know, Brandy's brother. Anyway, that sparked my interest.

What if I really were granted one wish? What would I choose? Would I wish for a cure for Cancer? Would I wish for world peace? Would I wish for an impeachment? Would I wish for a million dollars? Would I wish for a freakin' boyfriend?

I have no clue what I'd do with just one wish. But, I probably should know. The answer is probably a clue into a huge character trait. I may have to ponder this for awhile.

Do you know what you'd wish for?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish the cure for all kind of cancer

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenny McCarthy. (Is that so wrong??!)

7:45 AM  
Blogger Brian Moon said...

Anonymous, I like the way you think!

Um... both of you. I'm assuming that's two separate people... Even if you're not, I still approve!

7:48 AM  
Blogger Kevin Wecker said...

Sure. Everyone would feel better about themselves by stating, yes, "curing cancer and all other known epidemics" was on my list too. Put me down for that, eh?

Yet I am intrigued by this Jenny McCarthy! Her wit. Her Charisma. Her goofiness, just to name some not as obvious, yet nevertheless loveable things about the rather sexy blonde. Yes, sir! Ranhr!

Yet as wishes go, whose to say what is the right choice for me? I have many - a plithora of thoughts which... Well, if I wish for something specific, like say "fame," is there the inevitable horrible twist, where I am famous for killing somone well adored by the world? Or can I be specific regarding how I am famous, still merely an example wish, spelling out my prowess of fame? In essence, must the grantor of my wish decide the how of my wish?

I guess all your above answers are so good! Wow! Although, may I admit, Brian did not really provide a wish himself? I, too, can't really decide! A wish for Tracy to have a freakin' billion-dollar boyfriend who would ravish her, as well as spend bucket-loads of money on her like there is no tomorrow; where Tracy would later learn his fortune came from curing the world's cancer epidemic, as well as standing up to the President, who was just previous impeached for the last known cancerous war.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home