Friday, June 22, 2007

Apparently, I'm a Flirt

Brian and I were walking down the sidewalk on our way to Portland Running Company. We were nearing a scruffy looking guy scrubbing up a cherry red Volkswagon. It was a hot day, and he seemed to be working hard, and sweating. I was noticing how pretty this car was, and even more so with suds and water sheen. As we walked by, I couldn't resist:

Me: "Wanna do mine next?"

Guy: "Yeah, right."

Me: Chuckle.

Guy: Almost snidely, "$30 bucks an hour!"

Me, to Brian: "He's only a little bitter."

Brian: "You're such a flirt."

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

Too funny. Reading your post, I realize now that you were noticing the car more than the guy. So perhaps "flirt" wasn't the right word to use... :)

8:59 AM  
Blogger Kevin Wecker said...

You're a flirtaholic!

(Good on you!)

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home