Saturday, May 26, 2007

Update...I guess...

I have a party today. It's been a long time. I'm having a hard time getting back into the swing of things. On multiple levels.

Does blogging count if you just keep saying the same thing over and over? Just askin'.

I'm doing well, and not well at the very same time. Some things are working and some things aren't. Is that how life is supposed to go? Or, is there ever a time when all things just work? That'd be nice. But, whatever. It is what it is.

Reader 492, I did think of a great superhero the other day...I may have an upcoming story for you yet. Thanks for staying tuned.

To my other 2-3 readers, thanks for continuing to tune in, and comment. I appreciate you all. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Repetition is a fundamental part of poetry. So, yes, saying the same thing over and over again, if that's what you're going through, counts as blogging.

Sometimes things don't work. Sometimes things work. You deal with the universe you have, not the universe you wish you had. I think former Warlord Donald Rumsfeld said that. 'Course he was crazy. Obviously crazy.

Hang in there, and focus on the stuff that's working. And remember you're not alone.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Kevin Wecker said...

you are definitely not alone, and the struggles we share are a part of that. i believe it was rankin-bass who said, "Just put one foot in front of the other, and you'll soon be walking cross the floor!"

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home