Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Do you really want to know?

Well, I want to gab on and on about the new man in my life. But, it's so hard for me to actually talk about. We're still early on in the dance, but so far I'm having a good time. I like dancing.

I have discovered that some past experiences have really affected the trust that I have in myself and in my decisions, particularly in matters of the heart. All I know is that I want to be healthy...physically, mentally, in my relationships, in my career, etc. (mostly in that order, too). Life serves up some doozies...but I want to be able to roll with it, and come out a better person in the end.

So, in case you've been wondering if there's "stuff" going on with me...there is. But, it's mostly good stuff. Except when it's not.

Did you really want to know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home