Wednesday, May 16, 2007

To accept, or to not accept...that is the question.

Last Saturday, I participated in another 5k. There was no chip timing, and I haven't heard my official time yet; however, I don't know that I beat my previous time. I did a lot more walking than I wanted to. But...I did finish. And, I jogged way MORE than the last one, even if the time wasn't better. So, I'm happy with my accomplishment, at any rate.

I haven't planned my next one, and haven't even been exercising since Sunday, but there will be another one. And, I'll need to figure out training for that next one. I want to beat my previous time so there is NO question about it.

Between softball and working hard during the day, there's not much time for exercise or blogging. So, Reader 492, I'm not sure that I'm up for the challenge at this time...but I will be considering it. And, possibly working on a story for you. Thanks for caring, and for reading. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home