Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Great Day for a Walk

Today is a beautiful day - a great day for a walk! I accidentally left my Shuffle at home, though. Oh, well. Off I go. It's been awhile since I've walked or jogged. I was feeling the tug of guilt I often get when I have been slacking.

As I walked, I enjoyed nature and the beauty that surrounded me. The sun was shining beautifully, with a slight breeze so that I cooled off every now and again. The sounds of traffic, loud music, dogs barking, passers-by out for a jog or a bike ride, etc. Random thoughts running through my mind.

I'm feeling a little down today. Can't put my finger on it. I think I'm just tired. I hope some additional rest will help tonight.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jules~ said...

Tracy, I just wanted to take a minute and say.... Though we don't know each other, I feel a bit of a connection to you since I have been reading your postings the past coupe of months.
As I got the gumption to begin my own blogging experience, Kevin encouraged me to look around at other's sites to get a feel for things. In doing so, I have enjoyed your candor and transparentness of life. Alot of blogs I have viewed carry an unrealistic air...sassy and arrogant....like it is their 15 minutes of fame so to speak. You don't though. You are just real. I have looked forward to checking in with you and seeing how life fares for you.

So, this morning I just wanted to say thank you.

10:32 AM  
Blogger erraberra said...

Thank you for the love Jules, I needed it.

And, I have enjoyed your comments on Kevin's posts, as well.

I'm anxious to see your work, as I know it will be delightful.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Jules~ said...

Thank you....you are most welcomed to come take a look around any time.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home