Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmastime

I was worried about Christmas this year. With dad being gone, and all. Overall, I'd say it went pretty well. Dad was definitely missed, but we were still able to have a nice Christmas without him.

Our family Christmas was very nice...we all got along great, considering. And, it was only just a little frustrating with the kids running around screaming. No problem!

I will admit, though, that Christmas Eve, for the most part, sucked. I remember being alone last year for Christmas Eve...and, this year was the same. I cried most of the day. Feeling sorry for myself, of course. But, it was what it was. I don't wish loneliness during the holidays on my worst enemy.

The topper was having a WHITE CHRISTMAS! Even if it only lasted an hour or two!

I don't know about you, but I'm ready for a new year. This past year hasn't been the greatest. I know there are things that were good, it's just hard to see them through the crap! ;-)

Onward!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home