Thursday, November 08, 2007

Okay, okay....

Apparently, I haven't blogged for EIGHT DAYS.

This is my first post of November. Okay, it's been too long. I get it.

I've been trying, as I might, to figure out what to write about. What do you do when there's so much to write about, but nothing to write about...at the very same time?

I could talk about how I love meeting new people, yet I hate being nervous when having a first meeting. Isn't that sort of a contradiction? That seems to have been a theme for me lately. I'm a walking contradiction.

I'm complicated, yet simple.
I'm happy, yet sad.
I'm content, yet insatiable.
I'm humble, yet egocentric.

And, the list goes on.

And, I've recently met two people who have noticed this about themselves, as well. I think it's good when you can a) notice these things about yourself, and b) when you can actually admit it.

Or, I could write about how I've been busy with practicing second soprano in the choir for our annual Hanging of the Greens Christmas program coming up December 8th & 9th.

What else...what else...um...hmm...how about how thankful I am that some stress has been relieved regarding some of the personal matters I previously mentioned.

I could also talk about how it's been several days, if not a full week, since I've seen my good friends, and I miss them.

Or, I dunno. I should write a poem or something, huh?

Stay tuned.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

Yay for posting! For the moment, at least, I can stop googling ex-girlfriends.

I don't think it's so much of you being a walking contradiction... you just like to have all the options available to you. Even when... they... um... contradict.

Which rocks.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Kevin Wecker said...

Yeah, you!

By the by, I believe there were previous comments from one of your many readers who provided some blogpost ideas for you to write about.

Looking forward to more... More often!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Ken said...

Yay for starting comments with Yeah or yay or other "y" words!!!

Oh and YAY I'm a good friend and linked too. woo hoo!

You'll notice Brian didn't pick on me for not posting because I hardly ever post... the moral? Stop doing stuff that gives people expectations!!!

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home