Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving Unlimited

My Thanksgiving was actually pretty nice, considering. I think it was helpful that our family was mostly all together. Great food, good times, kids running all around the house, loud talking and loud laughing, BINGO!, and booze...had by some.

See, I have a very interesting extended family on my sister-in-law's side. Great people...funny...and interesting.

We laughed a lot, but the funniest part, by far, was when my sister-in-law described how she gets her beautiful and funny, yet annoyingly drunk sister to be quiet....she spikes her drink with a SOMINEX!

OMG! I thought that was the funniest thing I'd heard in a very long time. Somehow the sister didn't quite appreciate my finding SO much humor in the situation.

Oh, well.

Good times, good times...

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

Sominex? Man, I think I should try that next year.

Not for my family... for me. :)

"Thanksgiving Unlimited" is a great phrase, by the way. Like a book or movie title... I'm so stealing that. Thanks!

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home