Friday, January 11, 2008

This WILL be my year, dammit!

I'm just noticing that I haven't blogged at all this year. Kinda feel like I have nothing to talk about. Or, maybe it's just that I'm avoiding talking about things. I dunno.

I could talk about in the past few months, I have been busy "falling in love" with a man from freakin' Minnesota. A friend once told me this about long-distance relationships, "You pine for them, which makes you feel all great and stuff, and then it just ends." Yep...that pretty much sums it up.

I could talk about my washer finally going tits-up in the middle of a load full of, ya' know, clothes and WATER. About how I had to load all my soggy clothes into a green garbage bag and spend most of one evening at a laundry facility this week.

Or, I could describe the array of colors on clothes from an additional load of clothes washed on said evening...from color crayons left in the pocket of my daughter's sweat jacket. And, mind you, I didn't noticed until AFTER the clothes were fully dried.

What else...what else...hmm....

I guess I could talk about how much fun I had on New Year's Eve. Man...that was fun. I'd better not talk about it in this forum. Hehehe.

I could talk about how much fun I had last weekend while attending a sing-along version of Grease. So fun! And, accompanying me were two of my besties....which only made it better. After that we went to a bar where we saw two live bands....Drunk on Power and Tragedy Andy. Both bands put on a great show!

So...apparently, I've been avoiding blogging. My sincere apologies.

More fun to come in 2008, kids...hold onto your hats!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back in the blogging saddle! New Year's Eve was a start of a whole new year of adventures for us! LOL!

5:02 PM  
Blogger Brian Moon said...

I like hats!

Yes, this will be your year!

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's to a great year! I need to get back into blogging too...so, I'll look forward to reading yours and maybe that will motivate me to blog as well!
I won't be blogging about my New Years Eve either... :-)

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home