Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hello again.

I haven't blogged in over a full month. I have not been myself, lately. Trials and tribulations are getting the best of me. But, somehow, I still come out the other side alive and kickin'.

They say...what don't kill ya, can only make ya stronger. That's what they say. I believe it, to a certain degree.

I have been dealing with fighting for sole custody of my daughter since September 2007. As of March 20, 2008, a judge ruled that I be awarded sole custody. Paperwork should be signed and it should be in writing as of the end of this month.

I have mixed emotions about all of this. Especially, since it'll get worse before it gets better. If it ever gets better. I won't hold my breath.

I've been happy, sad, depressed, angry...I've felt free, alive...yet suppressed and controlled at the same time. But, more than that, I haven't felt like writing. Although, thanks to Brian reminding me, I have plenty to write about.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

Yay for updating! I didn't even have to blogwatch you this time.

Just write about the small moments once in a while. It doesn't all have to be big updates about everything that's going on in your life, although those are good, too.

Just say what's on your mind, or recount a funny/sad/sweet/angry moment sometimes. That's what people connect with.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home