Thursday, May 18, 2006

Tracy vs. Stella

I'd say that I've done a whole lot of growing up in the past few years. Some of the changes I really like. Some of them not so much.

I kinda miss the old Tracy, at times. Even though there's so many parts about the new Tracy that I like, the part I especially miss is the assertive (sometimes aggressive)-don't take no guff-take control part. I really need to get that back. To use at my discretion, would be even better.

Must I go to Jamaica to get my groove back?

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

Even if you don't have to...

Haven't you always wanted to go to Jamaica, anyway?

12:47 PM  
Blogger erraberra said...

Yes, Brian. Yes, I have. Yay for knowing me!

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you go to Jamaica to get your groove back would you be drinking Funky Cold Medina? Oh wait... it would be a fruity drink with an umbrella delivered to you by your own personal Cababa "MAN".... oh yes girl that would inspire your groove to gitty up and GO! :)

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home