Monday, May 22, 2006

One Life to Fret

This morning, I was thinking about the fact that my birthday is just around the corner. And, how I'll be turning 36. My first thought was negative - what have I accomplished in my 36 years, to speak of? However, my very next thought, which was on a more positive note, was - WOW! Look at all I have to be thankful for in my 36 years.

Which is more important, in the long run? If I wait around worrying and fretting about what I have and have not accomplished, I may waste my time not living. I choose to LIVE today, and every day...and be thankful.

Funny thing is, that's what the sermon was about at church yesterday. Mostly. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Christi Lee said...

Yay! You are now in your Dirty Thirties!

Be Thankful. Why? Because you are just too darn cool not to be smitten with yourself, and your beautiful bebe, that's why! =)

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home