Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Tuesday Tidbits

  1. My inspiration for today, brought to you by Kermit the Frog. Thanks, Brian!
  2. How many different meanings are there for this statement: "Focus on the outcome"? No, really...I need some feedback.
  3. Everyone knows there is no number three.
  4. It's raining today in Portland, and I'm dressed more for summer today than I was last week when it was over 100 degrees.
  5. I've always hated Tuesdays, but today, I'm making an exception. Just because.
  6. I need to exercise.
  7. I'm looking forward to lunch with three different friends this week. Yay!
  8. Is it Friday yet?
  9. Why is it so hard to communicate feelings? Is it the vulnerability and/or risk?
  10. Have you tried a Mojito Burrito yet??? You're so missing out, if you haven't.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

4: How can you provide a link to a place to find out about the weather then point out that you are dressed wrong for the... uh... weather?

10: mmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooheeeeeeetoe!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Brian Moon said...

5. I thought you hated Fridays?

9. I thought it was only men that found it hard to communicate feelings?

10:47 AM  
Blogger erraberra said...

4. I got dressed BEFORE I a) looked outside or b) checked the weather site. Duh.

10. 'Nuf said.

5. I have a love/hate relationship with Fridays, actually.

9. I THOUGHT SO TOO!!!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Brian Moon said...

4. I always bring up the Weather.com page for my zip code before going to bed at night, so it's there in the morning and I can just refresh it while checking my email, before I shower and get dressed.

6. How's that treadmill working out for you? It's pretty cool...

10. IS IT LUNCHTIME YET?!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Christi Lee said...

Just to make you laugh, I sang along ok? Happy???? I need some meds.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home