Saturday, July 01, 2006

Home again, Home again...


Hello folks! I'm baaaaaaaaack. :-)

I had a blast. I learned a ton. And, came home with a much different perspective, especially about the weather. I was pretty impressed with the weather...although, it could have been the fact that everywhere I went there was GREAT air conditioning. Unlike MY HOUSE. Dammit.

I met new friends, which makes it all worthwhile. I was truly inspired and made to feel special and appreciated. Close To My Heart is a great company to work for!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

Cool. I'm glad you had a good time and that the weather worked out. It sucks to go somewhere and have it rain all the time. Unless your from AZ... then it's a pleasant change of pace!

That building is neato! The street light looks like a giant lumonecent turret mounted on the right most tower.

BTW did you get the urge to become someones fifth wife?

1:02 PM  
Blogger Ken said...

I don't know if you did this intentionally but brians comment in your last post is "Have fun schtormin' the CAAAAA-stle!"

And here is a large picture of a Caslte like builidg... um cool..

1:04 PM  
Blogger Brian Moon said...

It's a temple, not a castle. Completely different.

Yay for Tracy travelling!

I could have sworn that I had already commented here. I was wrong.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Ken said...

HELLO!!! Castle "LIKE"...

work with me here...

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home