Friday, September 01, 2006

Still on a Roll

No, not a cinnamon roll! :-)

Yesterday was another great day. I met a friend for lunch, and was able to control myself so as to not eat the entire main entree, nor all of the soup that came with it. As it turns out, I AM capable of controlling my eating. Scared of that.

I knew I would be eating fast food for dinner, as I had a meeting in the evening. So, I determined where we were going, and PLANNED AHEAD for calories. Did you hear me? I SAID I PLANNED AHEAD! I know this probably seems normal for some of you folks out there, but for me...not so much.

As it turns out, the meal I intended to order was no longer sold at this particular fast food joint. So, I had to improvise. But I'm still happy with the choices I made. I ended up going a little over, but it was WAY better than normal.

Also, I did get a walk in before I left work yesterday. So, I'm still on a roll. Cross your fingers as the weekend approaches....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home