Friday, October 06, 2006

Yay Me!

Since I haven't been blogging steadily, some of you may be wondering how I'm doing in the area of taking care of myself (i.e., losing weight by eating right and exercising).

I'm doing very well, thank you! :-)

According to the best FREE online nutrition tracking service, I have lost 11+ lbs. Unfortunately, I didn't measure before I started. However, I can feel a difference in the way my clothes fit, etc.

Again, thanks for all the support of my friends and family! And, shout-outs to the Man Upstairs for His help in my staying focused and on-task.

I have been sticking to my allocated calories per day, as well as walking 30-45 minutes, 5-6 times a week. I've even started jogging along the way on some days. Last night and today, my right knee and ankle have been hurting, so I went back to walking to rest them. However, I found that I wanted to continue to challenge myself by jogging farther than the previous time. There's plenty of time for that, though. In fact, I may end up having to ice my knee and ankle.

I'm pleased with the changes I've made recently. Yay me!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Wecker said...

Way to go!

3:13 PM  
Blogger erraberra said...

Thank you both! I appreciate any and all encouragement...even in the form of FOOD! LOL!

Seriously, though...even though I'm doing this for myself, every little high five counts HUGE in my book. Gracias!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Brian Moon said...

YAY, YOU!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home