Monday, December 18, 2006

Thrillsville!

I'm feeling the best I have felt, physically, in a long time. And, I'm thrilled about it.

I reached my very first weight loss goal this morning, and I'm thrilled about that, as well.

I've already determined another shorter-term goal, and I think I can do it! That thrills me.

I'm nearly done with my Christmas shopping, and have everything wrapped already. Normally, I'm wrapping feverishly on Christmas Eve. The fact that I won't have to do that thrills me on many levels.

I get to have lunch with my best-est work friends tomorrow, which thrills me, as well.

And, I have Friday AND Tuesday off. I can't even describe the thrill that brings me.

Tell me what thrills you....

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

I really love it when my friends are happy. When they've set goals, and reached them. When they're feeling better than they've felt in a long time. That thrills me!

Oh, crab, now I'm just stealing your post.

Seriously - yay, you!

1:46 PM  
Blogger erraberra said...

No, silly...I asked you what thrills you...oh, wait...nevermind...

2:48 PM  
Blogger Kevin Wecker said...

"Yeah you!" Good on ya!

To answer your question, what thrills me is the small group voice of laughter - an inside joke we all can get. As well, I feel enthused by the sound and atmosphere of a large crowd yelling and screaming for a super rock (ie. music) group. Too, I am thrilled with the obviousness of things. No matter how original we strive to be, I think the best things which show our human nature is in our truth - seen in such obvious ways!

Terrific post!

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home