Friday, April 13, 2007

The List

I was taking a peek at M4W postings on Craigslist today...just poking around, when I happened upon an idea that sparked my interest.

This man was stating how he'd taken some time to get to know himself, and what he wants in a relationship. He also talked about how he would rather just let things flow in terms of getting to know someone. In explaining this concept, he mentioned that some people tend to "force things to fit" when two people may not really make a good fit. I imagined he was referring to many different aspects of his life, as I tend to imagine people fitting into my world much in the same way when I'm dating.

I think I'm one of those people he was talking about. Instead of sticking to the grocery list, so to speak, I throw things in the cart that don't belong. I end up spending way too much money, and getting many, many more "calories" than I bargained for.

Today's advice, if you choose to accept: Make a list, and stick to it!

Now, if I can just take my own advice....

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

Getting advice from people you've never met before - that sounds like a bad idea normally, and yet it's sound advice in this case.

Rock on!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Hmm.... usually I use coupons while grocery shopping and still get enticed to buy the "bad" stuff...Maybe just maybe that happens in a relationship too. :) Yeah for the thought provoking man.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home