Monday, July 30, 2007

Questions from a Pondering Soul

Why didn't life come with instructions?

Why is it that no matter how much attention we give or receive, it's never enough?

Why do we wait for the other person to cave first?

Why do people hurt one another, when it seems to be on purpose?

Why does the apple not fall far from the tree?

Why does the money usually run out before payday?

Why is it so freakin' hard lose weight, and even harder to keep it off?

Why is parenting such a struggle?

Why can't things just be easy?

Why? Why?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jules~ said...

Dear Pondering Soul,

Sounds like you have had a heavy weekend. I am so sorry.
I struggle with those very same things as well. In raising the boys, I have often said that raising teenagers is much like nailing jello to a tree. - haa haa And good grief don't even get me started on my sad body shape.

I wish I could wipe the slate and make it all clean for you....if only things really worked that way.

(I am going to be bold here and speak aloud truth that I think you already know in hopes you feel a hug.)
The things that always makes it bearable for me is the truth that I am never completely 100% alone. He feels with us, cries with us, flinches when we flinch, has the answers for us, carries us, and puts things around us to take our eyes off of the junk.
Otherwise how could we ever make it thru?

Pslam 73:26
My flesh and my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Signed,
Wrung-Out-But-Never-Forgotten

12:35 PM  
Blogger erraberra said...

I couldn't appreciate your words more. And, cyber-hugs are sometimes the ones that we feel the most. I truly thank you!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Kevin Wecker said...

Why haven't you two met earlier?

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home