Monday, August 06, 2007

Ahhhh....lovely weekend.

I had an awesome weekend.

Friday night I went with a friend to see I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry. I liked it. It was a typical Adam Sandler movie (which I love, by the way) where you're laughing hysterically one minute and crying the next. Literally. My favorite kinds of movies, above all.

As my previous post said, we went to Barton Park for a Birthday party on Saturday - that was very nice. Even though I was in a very crabby mood most of the day. After we got home, I went for a long walk/jog - 4 miles - 2 jogging and 2 walking. It was lovely. I hadn't jogged in over two weeks, so that felt good to get back to it.

Sunday was a nice day. Started out gloomy and rainy, but ended up very lovely. After church, I took my darling daughter for a nice lunch at Tebo's, which was delicious, as always. And, then headed up north and east for a date. We met at the Bridge of the Gods, headed to Beacon Rock for a hike (which kicked my butt!), and then went for a long drive. On our way back, we stopped near Bonneville Dam to sit near the water and enjoy the outdoors. He was a perfect gentleman, and made me feel safe. That was appreciated. The drive there was beautiful, and the drive home, at dusk was even better. Made for a great day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Wecker said...

I can't recall, do gentlemen still kiss??

11:37 AM  
Blogger erraberra said...

True ladies never kiss and tell. ;-)

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home